blur à nouveau réunis début 2011 ?

News et commentaires du site
Morgan
Beetlebum
Beetlebum

Re: blur à nouveau réunis début 2011 ?

Message par Morgan »

C'est peut être plus original mais ça m'emballe moins.... La mélodie est toute simple mais super efficace, la rythmique est très simple aussi mais sonne parfaitement sur la mélodie, l'harmonie élance la chanson juste comme il faut, la guitare emballe la rythmique et lui donne un sacré relief et le riff de fin est encore une fois très simple mais parfait... la basse par contre ne joue pas de rôle important mais ponctue à la fois la rythmique et la mélodie, et ça me suffit sur cette chanson.... franchement j'ai rien à redire sur Fool's day....
Graham you never gonna die!!!!!!!
siam
Le Roi des Lads
Le Roi des Lads

Message par siam »

On pourrait écrire un livre sur Music is my Radar.
Fool's Day on en pense tous la même chose deux lignes suffirait...
TA GUEULE
Charlie
Shoegaze Geek
Shoegaze Geek

Message par Charlie »

Dave a parlé !

Interview accordée au magazine Gigwise :
Blur’s Dave Rowntree has said the band will “definitely” do something together again this year.

In an exclusive interview with Gigwise, the drummer said he and his bandmates had been discussing ideas “a lot” over recent weeks.

But he said they had yet to decide whether to record another one-off single like 2010’s ‘Fools Day’, or a full album.

“Who knows that it’s going to end up like,” he said. “What I do know is that we don’t want to commit ourselves to anything vast at the moment.

“We’re dipping our toes in the water, which is why we did the ‘Fool’s Day’ single in the way we did.”

Calls for Blur to release a new studio album, which would be their first since 2003’s ‘Think Tank’, have intensified since guitarist Graham Coxon rejoined the group for a series of gigs in 2009.

In December, singer Damon Albarn revealed that plans were in place to for the band to enter the studio this month.

Rowntree said the group had yet to record any music, but confirmed they were talking and “trying to put something in place”.

“We’ve got all our mates back and that’s the main thing. That’s the one thing we don’t want to lose,” he said.

“So yes, this year I would say something is definitely going to happen. Quite when, I don’t know, and quite what I don’t know – but yes, we’re all back together again and great mates."

Dave Rowntree is a representative of the Featured Artists Coalition, a group with over 1,500 artists and supporters who collectively campaign for the protection of UK performers' and musicians' rights.

Check back later for a full interview with Rowntree about the role of the FAC in helping up and coming bands.
Source : http://www.gigwise.com/news/60689/Blur- ... er-In-2011
Where's The Magic ?
Morgan a écrit : Muse, je réecouterai quand ils auront le sida
Honest Jon
Uncle Love
Uncle Love

Message par Honest Jon »

Charlie a écrit :
But he said they had yet to decide whether to record another one-off single like 2010’s ‘Fools Day’, or a full album.

“What I do know is that we don’t want to commit ourselves to anything vast at the moment.
La 2nde phrase me fait penser que le single est plus probable que le Lp.
"I feed the pigeons, I sometimes feed the sparrows too. It gives me a sense of enormous well being"
Charlie
Shoegaze Geek
Shoegaze Geek

Message par Charlie »

Ben c'est toujours à prendre avec de grosses pincettes

Et puis le NME a repris la nouvelle

Et les Inrocks aussi : http://www.lesinrocks.com/musique/musiq ... u-bientot/

:pascontent:
Where's The Magic ?
Thib (des Pafnouties)
Uncle Love
Uncle Love

Message par Thib (des Pafnouties) »

Je pense que la news était tout à fait à prendre comme argent comptant, mais à présent que le NME l'a relayée, plus du tout ; tremblez, la malédiction de la zéro fiabilité est dessus. On devrait interdire ce journal. :)

Plus sérieusement, le Gra compte tourner prochainement pour son album à venir, donc il y aura sûrement conflits d'agendas... Mais on les laisse se débrouiller, hein. (Je crois que Damon a lancé un Doodle à quatre pour trouver une date en studio. :mrgreen: )
Simon
(blur forever)
(blur forever)

Message par Simon »

http://www.nme.com/news/blur--2/54809
Blur look to be a step closer to recording new material – Graham Coxon has tweeted that they're meeting up today (February 3).

The guitarist, writing on his Twitter page, Twitter.com/grahamcoxon, wrote that the four-piece were getting together for a hot drink and could end up recording.

"Now off to see the Blur boys and have coffee and maybe switch a tape recorder on!" he wrote.

When asked for more details he added: "We are having a meet-up, might get a guitar out."

Last November Blur frontman Damon Albarn told NME that the band planned to reconvene in early 2011, but that firm plans were not locked down.

The band last released a single, 'Fool's Day', in April 2010 as a limited-edition vinyl one-off for Record Store Day. Their last gig was headlining T In The Park in Scotland in July 2009.
Charlie
Shoegaze Geek
Shoegaze Geek

Message par Charlie »

Merde grillé !
C'est bon de lire ce genre de choses au réveil :D
Where's The Magic ?
Simon
(blur forever)
(blur forever)

Message par Simon »

"Blur are definitely recording again"
c'est ce qu'on peut lire dans le NME qui sort aujourd'hui en Angleterre. Apparemment y'a une double page consacrée au groupe.
YEH!
Joël
Grand Chef
Grand Chef

Message par Joël »

Simon a écrit :"Blur are definitely recording again"
c'est ce qu'on peut lire dans le NME qui sort aujourd'hui en Angleterre. Apparemment y'a une double page consacrée au groupe.
YEH!
Une info un peu plus concrète visiblement puisque le NME dit avoir décroché une interview exclusive de Graham. Enfin je demande à lire le papier, le titre est peut être racoleur :D

Allez je laisse pas passer cette info... (les précédentes étaient un peu du recyclage, à part le tweet de Graham).

http://www.magicblur.net/2414-blur-are-recording-again
Joël, webmaster de magicblur.net
Get out of cities, return to the trees x last.fm x flickr x fb
Répondre