blur en couverture de Q Magazine

Vous pouvez y poster tous les messages concernant blur : concerts, actualités, discussions, questions, propositions, histoire du groupe, sondages, polémiques et quizz...
Répondre
Honest Jon
Uncle Love
Uncle Love

blur en couverture de Q Magazine

Message par Honest Jon »

Damon Albarn has admitted that he’s torn over whether Blur should record a new studio album.

Rumours about a possible follow-up to 2003’s ‘Think Tank’ have been circulating ever since the band reformed for a series of comeback gigs in 2009, but the 44-year-old told Q magazine that he’s still unsure whether it would be a good idea:

“It’s very much on my mind. I feel very…torn between a lot of different emotions. I’m undecided about how I feel. The problem is, I’m constantly asked about it and I don’t really know.

“Genuinely, as a human being – not as Damon Albarn, whatever that is – as just a person. I don’t know how I feel.”

The Britpop icon, whose band will perform at the Olympics closing ceremony gig in Hyde Park next month, went on to add:

“There’s part of me that would love to be able to bring it into our 40s and our sort of family world. But does it belong in that world?

“That’s the other side of it. Do any of us need that? And I have got so many more interesting things to do.”

"I feed the pigeons, I sometimes feed the sparrows too. It gives me a sense of enormous well being"
lebovinDmers
Debt Collector
Debt Collector

Re: blur en couverture de Q Magazine

Message par lebovinDmers »

Le "indie, arty, cheesy and dave" est quand même génial.
Honest Jon
Uncle Love
Uncle Love

Message par Honest Jon »

:mrgreen:
"I feed the pigeons, I sometimes feed the sparrows too. It gives me a sense of enormous well being"
slowdown
(parklife)
(parklife)

Message par slowdown »

lebovinDmers a écrit :Le "indie, arty, cheesy and dave" est quand même génial.
:mrgreen:
"It's up to you, you know it is, I can't convince you, all you have to do is slow down"
Audrey
Exilée
Exilée

Message par Audrey »

J'ai trouvé un Q avec Amy Winehouse en couv' moi, c'était celui du mois dernier ou bien?
You thought you'd escaped, well, guess what ? Nobody escapes.
Répondre